I assist buyers hunt for big homes in Northern Virginia.
The first listing is a 3 bedroom property at Robinson Landing in 22314 in Alexandria.
- The places in this community are brick contemporarys with an average of 2,385 sqft of living space.
- The section is served by , and T.C. Williams High School.
- The median age of properties in Robinson Landing is 0 years of age.
- 300 South Union St #Residence 1-303 is located at Robinson Landing in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your home shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Around $27,779 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Perfectly situated along the Old Town waterfront, Robinson Landing will feature new townhomes and condominiums, shopping, dining, a revitalized pier, new public promenade & more. Residents will enjoy luxury amenities including state-of-the-art … [Read more]
's Big Home Ideas For Home Buyers
$1,250,000 : 1114 N Pitt St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: 2,850 sq. ft.
Year built: 1980
Days on Market: 4
$1,085,000 : 618 E Custis Ave, Alexandria 22301
3 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,011 sq. ft.
Year built: 2014
Days on Market: 27
$619,999 : 6502 Old Coach Ct, Alexandria 22315
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,012 sq. ft.
Year built: 1987
Days on Market: 4
$1,100,000 : 7121 Marine Dr, Alexandria 22307
3 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,000 sq. ft.
Year built: 1982
Days on Market: 41
$875,000 : 5219 Brawner Pl, Alexandria 22304
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,961 sq. ft.
Year built: 2001
Days on Market: 11
$599,990 : 6009 Walhaven Dr, Alexandria 22310
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,916 sq. ft.
Year built: 1971
Days on Market: 80