- the average number of days on the market is 132.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 601 N Fairfax St #213.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 601 N Fairfax St #213.
- 601 N Fairfax St #213 is currently listed for $1,697,000.
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
Recently Sold At The Oronoco
Luxurious one level living in this stunning 3 BR 2.5 BA condo with river view from 2 terraces. High ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, chef’s kitchen with integrated appliance cabinetry for Bosch,Wolf,Subzero, quartz counter tops. Handsome … [Read more]
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Many properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.