Are you mulling over the idea of a big place of residence selling for about $2,290,000?
Consider the possibilities at 511 S Lee St Alexandria VA. The subject home is a 5 bedroom colonial at Old Town in Alexandria.
Who doesn't like saving money? Contact me for more information about how the buyer's rebate works.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $14,152 at closing.
- The homes in this community are brick colonials with an average of 3,351 sqft of living space.
- Residences in this community were built around 1850.
- The median age of places in Old Town is 169 years of age.
- The subject property has been asking 38 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 136
[More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Overlooking Windmill Hill Park on one of Old Town’s most sought-after blocks, this 5-bedroom stunner offers unobstructed panoramic views of the Potomac River. Built in 1820, this historic home was meticulously renovated with improvements that … [Read more]
's List For Purchasers Looking For A Big Home In Alexandria
1819 Main Line Blvd $1,020,000
9005 Cherrytree Dr $599,000
3786 Mary Evelyn Way $625,000
421 N Columbus St $1,425,000
5715 Callcott Way #D $496,000
4629 Kirkland Pl $755,000
1224 Main Line Blvd #102 $819,900
1121 Collingwood Rd $715,000
6596 Braddock Rd $595,000
See more in Alexandria
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do. [random_cont