Alexandria Virginia Listed :-: $299,000Purchasing a home like 801 N Pitt St #705 is likely to be the most complex capital expense a resident of Alexandria, Virginia will make in their life. Besides, as a Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about Alexandria, Andrew Patton knows the data and the emotional support most purchasers want if spotting and acquiring a condo in 22314 in Alexandria. Actually, there are always dangers in Alexandria, Virginia real estate. However, an easy to work with Realtor like Andrew is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in Alexandria. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #705, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,125 sqft
Added: 09/27/21, Last Updated: 10/17/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2024646
Subdivision: Island Creek<!--
List Price: 380000.00-->
1 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 895 sqft
Added: 04/30/21, Last Updated: 10/16/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1196058
Subdivision: The Boro<!--
List Price: 672900.00-->
One-Of-A-Kind Sprawling 3-Bedroom Residence ⁘ Alexandria VA 22314Alan Clerinx thinks 2 Wolfe St is a very interesting end unit townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia. It's probably a good value. However, Alan Clerinx can't recommend that you purchase this end unit townhouse right now. That's because, Alan Clerinx's goal isn't to sell you this home. Alan Clerinx's goal is to help you to Shop your best end unit townhouse. It's a wise idea to sort out your priorities. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
A few of your options include:Do you want the most expensive residence in the community, like 607-601 Oronoco St or do you prefer the least expensive home like 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102. The highest priced property in the section is listed for $4,150,000. Do you know if 2 Wolfe St is a good value? Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you. Continue reading "2 Wolfe St, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
1 Bedroom Place in 22314 For $399,9001200 Braddock Pl #806 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are various facts for home shoppers who are looking at this area to take into account.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 87 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,483 sqft. Conversely, 1200 Braddock Pl #806 has 676 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $576 . Still, 1200 Braddock Pl #806 is $592 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But even so, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 42 years. 1200 Braddock Pl #806 is 31 years old.